How it works?
- Broad Spectrum control of Lepidopteran pests: Macera protects plants from feeding damage in 2 hours of application
- Excellent protection against feeding damage: Macera gives maximum mortality within 6-7 days after ingestion.
- Long Duration Control: Macera rapidly penetrates the cuticle of plants through translaminar movement and provides long residual activity on phytophagous insects
Mode of action
IRAC Group 6: Chloride Channel Activators
- Primary route of intoxication on Lepidopteran larvae is through ingestion with contact activity.
- It has a unique mode of action in disrupting nerve impulses.
- Larvae stop feeding shortly after ingestion and gets irreversibly paralysed.